Thursday, May 10, 2012

During My Semester Break


hihi...long time i didn't update my blogggggg!!!but now,i m back!! n dis time i wanna change the concept of my blog...no more simple!!i nid a theme..like travel??foods???fashion???or anything which is interesting??????
alright,the last decision is all "campur" 2gather...lol...
Just finished my semester break..During my holidays, i watched two nice movies- "AVENGERS" and "BATTLESHIP"..is awesome!!! really AWESOME!!!I will said this two movies are THE BEST MOVIES I HAVE SEEN FOR THIS YEAR~I wonder how they can made such "bombastic" graphic...I think much of the ppl watched b4 but i still roughly talk about this two movies.."Battleship" is an epic action-adventure that unfolds across the seas, in the skies and over land as our planet fights for survival against a superior force. The main characters are Taylor Kitsch, Brooklyn Decker, Alexander Skarsgard, Rihanna, and etc..i feel like want to watch 2nd time for this movie..
"AVENGERS"..really like dis movie.Everything about it..The acting was on point. The villains were on point.Everything were on the point..it made me speechless after i watched it..no bad comment at all..what 2 do..such a AWESOME movie!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Finished the movie section..now let me share other things 2 u..I been 2 Sunway Hotel during my holidays also..stayed for one nite over there..dis is 6th or 7th time i stayed there..Stayed there for nothing..not for any function or dinner...just for enjoy..
The reason y we will choose Sunway Hotel is very convenient for us..can shopping,swimming,gym,eat and others..there can fulfilled our needs..
This is the way we enjoy our life..work hard and play hard....haha
that's all for 2day..share others interesting things for u all next time..tata =)







                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment